Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

IVF packet is in the mail

Dr. C's office called today to let me know that my IVF packet is in the mail.  This packet will include a calendar with all of the dates, injection how-to's, and even some agreements that need to be notarized.  I have an appointment on 11-03 for a two hour class detailing the steps of IVF, including the lab stuff, and injection instructions.

They also sent off my medication orders.  To the wrong company, but apparently that can be fixed pretty easily, I just have to call them in a few days and ask them to forward it on to my company.   And apparently I have to have one more test done called a saline ultrasound.  I need to look into what it is and why they need it for my own piece of mind, but I was assured it is only a 30 minute procedure.

Wow.  I have medications on the way and classes to teach me how to use them.  This is really happening!  Nurse Sarah told me my baseline date is 11-23, I don't know what that is yet but that's less than a mouth away!  Its so close...

Queue nervousness...

I'll post more details as soon as that packet reaches me!

No comments:

Post a Comment