Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Racking up the frequent flyer miles


Tuesday was my baseline appointment.  This was a preview of my life for the next two weeks.  The appointment lasted all of fifteen minutes.  Sarah was running the ultrasound machine as Dr. C was out of the office for the holiday.  It took her quite a bit of maneuvering to find both of my ovaries.  Apparently one of them was hiding, hehe.  I then headed down for my blood test. 

Sarah called me about four hours later and told me I was good to start my medications on Saturday.  She also scheduled my next appointment, Tuesday at 7:15am, which is far too early in my opinion.  This will be my life for the then week or so.  Starting Tuesday I will go in every other day.

I started my Follistim and Menopur on Saturday.  So now I get up in the morning and take my Vitamin D and my Levoxyl, then I inject myself with Follistim.  Then at dinner I take my Metformin ER, prenatal vitamin, and my low-dose aspirin.  And before bedtime I inject myself twice, once with Luprion and once with Menopur.  Three shots a day!  My abdomen is starting to look like a connect the dots page.

I will be making a brief post after every follow-up.  These are going to be very short posts just intended to keep you up to date on the latest in the saga of my developing follicles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment